Travel Planning Service
How does it work?
Sian Pages – Travel Planner
Longhurst approached me in 2019 to join their team as an external supplier of added-value services to their clients and households.
This short article today is to simply explain how the service works and what the benefits are for you if you choose to work with me.
- I provide made to measure escapism and it all starts with a conversation and a blank piece of paper.
- We chat informally and share stories about your previous travels and your desired plans for new ones.
- It’s a process that enables me to understand you better and to really tune in to finding exactly what you’re looking for. Holidays are exciting and fun, planning them should be too.
- Once I have a clear idea about your vision, I call my trusted suppliers to discuss creating the perfect trip.
- I only use suppliers I know, like and trust, so I can be sure you’ll be well looked after. I also use suppliers who are destination specialists.
- This means we’ll benefit from local knowledge / insider information and I use my relationships with these amazing folk, to make sure you feel special.
- This can and will often include extra upgrades and nice touches – such as flowers and bubbly for you and your loved one if it’s a special occasion.
- I am always available for all my clients, both here in the UK and abroad. So whether you need a little more ‘hand holding’ or feel truly independent, I am at your disposal – including if you encounter issues whilst away.
- I know and value the power of holidays. It’s why I work so hard for all of my clients. I adore travel, every aspect of it and helping others to see the world is my privilege.
- And the very best part is, I do all of this at no extra charge to my clients. My services are free. I get paid by the travel provider for introducing the business.
If you’d like to start a conversation about your travel plans, please contact me at Sian@Longhurst.co.uk.
We will then arrange a time to speak over the telephone to explore your ideas and hopes further.
I’ll then get to work planning the trip; sending you the suggested tour and operators to use.
You are then free to proceed with the recommendation, or not. No commitment. No cost at this stage.
Sian is not employed by Longhurst Limited. Sian Pages is a representative of Not Just Travel (Agency) Ltd. Please click here for more information.
Longhurst Limited does not accept any legal or financial responsibility for the services Sian Pages or Not Just Travel Ltd provides.
Travel planning services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.