Growing the unity, strength and harmony desired by successful households.
Wealth is a river, meant to widen and deepen for generations.
As a successful household, you now see your wealth as a legacy. Not just for children, but their children. You become a thoughtful river keeper.
You draw prudently, preserving and growing for those downstream. Not ownership, but stewardship.
You empower loved ones, ensuring they find their own way. Truly multi-generational wealth.
With Legacy®, we help you achieve this vision.
- Our private office service provides the tools to widen your river for generations. To causes that matter most.
- We take an innovative, purpose-driven approach. Collaborating on objectives aligned with your evolving life and family goals. Strategising year after year.
- We underpin each element of the service with award-winning planning software, and your own 24/7 wealth portal.
- We also surround you with an expert team of human and life focused specialists, including expert coaches, your very own travel planner, and a good-giving adviser.
Legacy® gives you foresight to steward wealth downstream.
To family, to causes, for generations to come.
Let us help awaken your river keeper.
Your Legacy® agenda
- Help define what wealth truly means to you.
- Set out a clear strategic plan on how to achieve your household goals.
- Help to design a Household Mission Statement that spells out the overall purpose of your wealth.
- Assist in structuring personal assets for wealth protection, succession & tax planning, including trust and Family Investment Company formation (read more).
- Put in place a professional management structure.
- Provide the foundations for ongoing advice and, where appropriate, multi-generational support.
- Take day to day responsibility for the management of your wealth.
- Carry out investment manager selection, across all asset classes.
- Provide consolidated reporting of financial and non-financial assets, supported by a centralised digital wealth portal.
- Provide access to multi-disciplinary advice – covering areas such as family trusts, legal, tax, philanthropy, travel planning, and potential interests in more than one country.
- Collaborate with your other trusted advisers.
Questions we will explore together
Client Stories – Daniel Rivers
ISO 22222 Certification