When it comes to charitable and good-giving, one of our primary goals here at Longhurst is to help you get more joy, fulfilment and empowerment from the decisions that you make.
To assist with this we provide our clients access to an expert good giving adviser, who uses her deep understanding of the charity sector, alongside an attention to detail research process, to help you develop your own charitable and good-giving plan.
Every client of Longhurst gains access to Randi Weaver, a highly respected philanthropy and good giving adviser.
Recognised by The Spears 500, you can be assured that you’re dealing with the best.
No matter the size of a household’s donating ability, this services focus is to ensure you are both proud and empowered by the giving decisions you make.
Your Good-Giving Agenda
Supporting you to:
- Organize your past giving and clarify your philanthropic goals going forward.
- Understand the breadth of gifts you have to offer to causes important to you (beyond just financial).
- Find meaningful volunteer opportunities that fit your stage of life.
- Understand the issues behind a specific cause and identify charities you might want to support.
- Confidently say ‘no’ to fundraising requests that don’t fit your giving plan.
- Move from being a reactive giver to an intentional, informed philanthropist.
- When facing a liquidity event, like the sale of a business or an inheritance.
- When determining how best to honour a family member who has passed away.
- When embarking on a new stage of life, such as retirement.
- When a specific issue–like cancer, climate change or social justice–feels so urgent but you’re at a loss for how to help.
Good giving is an individual journey and needs to be tailored to your situation.
To find out how it can help you we offer all clients introductory sessions with Randi as a complementary gift from Longhurst.
These sessions will take place in collaboration with your financial planner.
This service is delivered to our clients through ‘Good Giving Consultancy’.
Longhurst Limited does not accept any legal or financial responsibility for the services Good Giving Consultancy provides.