Every client of Longhurst gains access to a panel of highly respected coaches, helping you to overcome whatever life or career obstacles you may be facing.
It could be relationship or marital based, with you requiring empathetic support and guidance on how best to navigate the next steps.
You may have encountered a highly stressful leadership issue, and need expert advice on how to strategically manoeuvre around the situation.
Or, you may be a mature professional who wants to start the transition from a full-time career into portfolio life – but aren’t sure where to start.
Whatever your situation, Longhurst has appointed a fantastic team of external coaches, all of whom you can access below.
If you have some questions about a specific coach and their service you can:
- either speak with your financial planner first, ahead of us then introducing you to the coach. Or
- you are free to engage directly with them, without our knowledge, with us only being informed if you permit.
Retirement / Career Pivot
A coaching service offered to individual and couples, who want to start to transition from a full-time career into a portfolio approach to life – but aren’t sure where to start.
A coaching programme which will enable you to approach this milestone in life with equanimity and resilience; to say goodbye to where you were, to say hello to where you are going and to manage the transition in-between.
- look back over your life and career so far you will reflect on successes and achievements,
- take a whole-life perspective to look at your personal story,
- resurface any unfulfilled ambitions that you need to lay to rest, and
- allow yourself to move forwards without barriers or regrets.
Coaching designed to support you to perform your leadership role to the very best of your ability, for your sake, your team and your organisation. An approach which ensures that whatever you need to bring about transformation is accessible to you.
Thinking patterns, behavioural habits and emotional awareness are explored and re-tuned. New approaches are developed and practiced; change becomes both possible and enduring. This includes:
- Developing better habits which you hold yourself accountable for,
- Leadership coaching – making sense of your current experience,
- Courage and Confidence building – removing limiting beliefs and roadblocks,
- Resilience – learning how to deeply resource in the face of challenges,
- Personal growth – helping you to embody greater sense of self and combine it with grounded authenticity.
Relationships (COMING SOON)
Coaching Corner Videos
Full confidentiality will be maintained by the coaches, with Longhurst Limited only being told about your engagement if you choose to tell us.
Longhurst Limited does not accept any legal or financial responsibility for the services offered by our external coaching partners.