Creating a workplace culture where your people thrive in their careers.
Do you remember the moment you decided to become a business owner?
The elation and realisation that you are now your own boss. The simultaneous fear and acceptance that the buck now stops with you.
What a moment that was!
Building a business from day 1 or taking over an existing enterprise is no mean feat.
The challenges you face are like no other. Responsibilities increase. Your working day extends. All whilst ensuring your workforce remains happy and focused on their roles.
Creating a successful culture in your business is not easy. This is because empowering your people to grow and enjoy their careers will mean different things to each and every one of them.
So, where do you begin?
At Longhurst, we believe you do this by making sure your team feel valued. You demonstrate this by showing them that you’re investing in their futures.
Their employee financial well-being service has been designed to:
Employee Financial Well-Being Agenda
What’s included in the service?
Financial advice areas covered:
Costs may be incurred if an employee subsequently chooses to engage in future advice services, all of which will be explained to them during the meeting ahead of any commitment being made.
(*These services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority)
Additional Services Available
(delivered through external partners)
- Job specs / Interview support / Induction & Probation Reviews / Employment Contracts, Offer letters, Company Handbooks & Policies
- Performance Management / Training / Investigations, Grievances, Disciplinary & Appeal Procedures / Employment Law / HR questions / Risk assessments
- Redundancy & Employee consultation / Exit interviews / Employee termination / Settlement Agreements / ACAS Early Conciliation Support
- Cycle to work
- Childcare vouchers
- Save as you learn
- Parking at work
- New cars
- Holiday exchange
- Health screening
- Occupational health
- Flu vaccinations
- Eye care
- Home utilities
- Gym membership
- Employee rewards
- How to lead in a challenging, changing, fast-paced environment
- Overcoming confidence challenges
- Identifying and working with core values and maximising strengths
- Dealing with communication challenges
- Maximising potential – yours and others
- Managing work life balance
- Building a powerful internal and external personal brand
”We have worked with Chris personally since 2018 and rate his service very highly. As a company we pride ourselves highly on providing the best care for our employees which is why we asked Chris to spend some time with our staff members.
Initially Chris popped in to introduce himself and allow staff to put a face to a name. He then came and spent the day with us seeing each employee individually on a one to one bases allowing them to ask questions, be open and share there thoughts on all there financial affairs.
Chris was professional but created a calm and relaxed environment to build rapport with each individual. The feedback from staff has been all positive and everyone felt Chris was informative and made the chat interesting and easy to digest.
We would highly recommend Longhurst to anyone wishing to use his services either corporately or personally.”
Marcus & Gemma Trofimov, Silverstone Composites