Investing & Politics
(a short story)
Chris Broome – Chartered Financial Planner
- The capital markets don’t care who’s in charge of the country, they just want certainty.
- So, whether it’s a blue, red, yellow or green vote; female or male PM; it won’t stop the permanent long-term advance of the markets.
- Always remember that when listening and watching the current news headlines.
- Thank you to one of our software providers Timeline for their excellent imagery and data sets below.
- And, of course, for regulatory purposes:
** This chart is for illustrative purposes only: it does not constitute investment advice. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up so you may get back less that you invest. Past performance is not a guide to what might happen in the future. **