Certificate in Financial Wellbeing
Chris Broome – Chartered Financial Planner
I’m delighted to have recently completed a 2 month course to further develop my understanding of financial wellbeing in our clients lives.
The training was overseen by the Initiative for Financial Wellbeing and Quiver Management, who have developed a course for financial planners who want to improve the quality of conversations with their clients and build long-term client relationships.
The course included:
- The benefits of financial wellbeing to your clients and your practice
- A range of financial wellbeing and happiness theories – and their application to financial advice
- The importance of “Know Thyself” to help clients with their financial wellbeing
- How to coach clients to uncover their achievable intrinsic motivations
- How to help clients overcome self-limiting beliefs
- The 10 most common biases affecting financial behaviours and decision making
- How to help clients deal with the biases that gets in the way of their financial wellbeing
- Ten ways to help improve clients’ long-term financial wellbeing
- How to apply and integrate financial wellbeing into your practice
With the successful completion of this course, as a business we will now be looking at how we can further improve and enhance how we deliver financial planning to our clients.
Onwards we go, together.