Our new workplace service
Chris Broome – Chartered Financial Planner
The team at Longhurst are delighted to reveal our latest service offering – Enterprise™.
Enterprise™ combines board-level financial advice with a confidential financial well-being relationship for your employees.
Enterprise™ also provides you access to a human resource and employee benefit service, delivered through our external partners.
Creating a successful culture in your business is not easy. This is because empowering your people to grow and enjoy their careers will mean different things to each and every one of them.
So, where do you begin?
At Longhurst, we believe you do this by making sure your team feel valued. You demonstrate this by showing them that you’re investing in their futures.
Your board-level service includes:
- setting up and maintaining your workplace pension arrangement;
- advising on employee benefits (e.g. death in service life insurance);
- putting in place business protection (e.g. life insurance for key employees, directors, and partners);
- advising, implementation and management of corporate investing (e.g. investing excess corporate cash.
This financial well-being service has been designed to remove as many money worries as possible from your team. It will free them up to truly engage and thrive in their careers.
It caters for them no matter what their life stage, from understanding the importance of saving, to those who are nearing retirement.
Their employee financial well-being agenda includes:
- Employee focussed 1-2-1 meeting with an FCA regulated independent chartered financial planner
- Combination of financial coaching, mentoring, and where appropriate formal advice
- Each meeting is held at your place of work and typically lasts 20-30 minutes
- Everything that is discussed with the financial planner is in the strictest of confidence
- There is no cost to the employee for this meeting
Financial advice areas covered:
- General financial well-being & coaching / Pension & retirement planning
- At-retirement options & decisions
- Tax efficient savings and investments / Wealth management & estate planning
- Mortgage & re-financing advice / Family protection insurances
- Wills, trusts, lasting powers of attorney* / Review of existing arrangements*
Costs may be incurred if an employee subsequently chooses to engage in future advice services, all of which will be explained to them during the meeting ahead of any commitment being made.
(*These services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority)
If you’re a business owner and would like to discuss subscribing to our service, please get in touch.
If you’re an employee and reading this thinking – ‘I’d love my company to offer me access to this type of service’ – please forward them this article.