The Bushido Code
The unwritten Samurai code of conduct, known as Bushido, held that the true warrior must hold loyalty, courage, veracity, compassion, and honor as important, above all else.
An appreciation and respect for life was also imperative, as it added balance to the warrior character of the Samurai.
At Longhurst we respect our clients, and ask them to respect us back.
Our Bushido code is as follows:
- We can only help those that want to be helped by us, and helped today;
- The financial plan and investment portfolio we propose will be of singular, lasting and ultimately decisive value to you and your family, and that the value far exceeds the cost of fees we will charge you;
- There are no valid objections that you could have that we cannot overcome together calmly, effortlessly and with success;
- During moments of market euphoria or armageddon we will stay calmly true to your long-term plan, calmly in the fight; never giving up on you;
- If, however, there comes a time where our financial philosophy is no longer believed, it would be necessary to discuss the future of our relationship with you, as it would not be fair on either party to continue under such a basis.
THE VALUE OF INVESTMENTS AND THE INCOME FROM THEM MAY GO DOWN. YOU MAY NOT GET BACK THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT INVESTED.