Our SmartRetire® proposition provides you with a life-long retirement and lifestyle planning service, engineered to give you control and confidence over the important decisions you need to make prior to and during your retirement.
Your SmartRetire® journey is overseen by a Chartered Financial Planner, and begins with a detailed examination of your unique personal situation. Here we will talk through areas including your income and capital needs now and in the future, your lifestyle ambitions, your family and legacy ideals, and thoughts on your later life expectations.
We will then create a personalised SmartRetire® plan, underpinned by a lifetime cash-flow forecast, which we will discuss with you before agreeing on the best steps to take next.
Your SmartRetire® plan will include, amongst many things, a personalised retirement income plan recommendation that demonstrates how best to secure a life-long income that maintains its purchasing power and then outlives you.
SmartRetire® will also cover every other aspect of retirement planning, including estate planning, inheritance tax mitigation, and, where appropriate, care fee planning scenarios, which may lay ahead for all of us.
Your SmartRetire® agenda
Choices at retirement
- Navigating the range of ‘Pension Freedom’ options
- Maximising capital and income from your pensions and other assets
- Maximising tax efficiency
- Providing for your dependants
- Will / Trust review
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
Inheritance Tax Planning
- Wealth preservation strategies
- Protecting your beneficiaries’ legacy
- Maximise tax efficient exemptions
Care Fee Planning
- Care Funding solutions
- Residential Property retention strategies