Longhurst Model Portfolio Service
The Longhurst Model Portfolio Service offers you access to a specialist range of independently selected and risk-graded investment portfolios, designed to maximise your returns by following the practices of leading institutional investors.
After we have first collaborated with you on your financial plan, we then recommend an appropriate investment portfolio designed to support your financial objectives.
This recommendation may include accessing the Longhurst Model Portfolio Service. Within this specialist service you are able to invest into one of three different fund strategies:
- ESG (Environmental, Social or Governance)
Funds are selected through a security screening process which aims to identify the most appropriate low cost option. This will include accessing funds from globally leading firms such as Vanguard, Fidelity, Legal & General and Schroders.
Your portfolio is then reviewed and rebalanced annually to account for changes in capital market forecasts, fund exposures, market sentiment, regulation, and client/market driven events.
Where is your money held?
As a truly Independent firm, we have access to the whole market place of investment platforms and product providers.
For example, one specific investment platform who we successfully partner with:
- are a FTSE 250 listed company and have been profitable every year since 2003.
- are rated the UK’s No.1 investment platform for 11 consecutive years (2010-2020).
- have £50bn+ funds under direction, 187,000 and 6,000 advisers working with it.
- provide access to sophisticated investments products which have a clear, transparent, and competitively priced charging structure.
- provides you with access to over 2,500 funds, with the ability to switch between these funds at little or no cost.
- provides a wide range of financial planning tools and comprehensive reporting, alongside an extensive range of investments and tax efficient wrappers to make the management of portfolios as easy and efficient as possible.
The point being this – Longhurst Limited does not, and never will, hold your money. We advise over, and then implement, strategic advice on which investment platform to use, and what investment strategy to deploy.
Then, in partnership with the recommended platform, we deliver ongoing stewardship and administration services to your household, ensuring all of continued heavy lifting is done by us, and not by you.
Meaning, from a risk management perspective, you are:
- entrusting your hard-earned capital with the UK’s No.1 investment platform, whilst
- partnering with Longhurst – the UK’s No.1 financial planning firm for Client Engagement.
The past performance of any investment is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
The value of investments or income from them may go down as well as up. You may not necessarily get back the amount you invested.