In simple terms, we combine inspirational lifestyle planning with expert independent financial advice.
We’re naturally curious about your life, taking time to carefully understand your hopes and fears for the future. This means we will be asking you meaningful questions about your life (past and present), and truly listening to the answers you give.
We will then collaborate on your personalised financial plan, which will help to answer expensive questions you may have surrounding your finances. Questions such as:
- ‘Do we have the right building blocks in place to live the life we want for our family?’
- ‘When will I be able to afford to retire/make changes in my life?‘
- ‘What happens to my family if I die or become seriously ill?’
- ‘Will I ever run out of money?‘
- ‘How can I be more tax efficient?’
- ‘How much do I need to sell my business for to achieve the lifestyle I want?’
The financial planning process we will go through will remove any anxiety you may be feeling about your finances; will provide you with clarity about wealth creation; will showcase proven and back-tested methods of wealth preservation; and will give you the confidence of leaving behind a meaningful legacy for your loved ones.
Where emotions are troubled, you are most likely to sabotage your plan. We therefore work with you to first understand any past negative feelings about money, and then put in place the right framework to ensure moving forward you don’t make the wrong decision, at the wrong time, for the wrong reason.
We offer a wide range of services for both personal and corporate clients, which are designed to maximise your ability to achieve and maintain financial independence.